This week we have a Corbin excited by his favorite deck, a Doug excited by his biggest purchase, and a Jason made salty by the normal range of daily occurrences. This week the nonsense takes over the first part of the cast. Learn which cards to buy, which TNMT arcade game was the best, which deceased television personality holds the key to Corbin’s heart, and how Douglas turns your draft chaff into thousand dollar magic cards. Join us nerds.
- You can bother our guest Douglas Johnson for pictures of his Black Lotus at (@Rose0fthorns)
- There were modern things last weekend
- Breaking Bulk covers the rise of commons in a looked over fall set
- Pick of the Week
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
Douglas Johnson is and will forever be merely a guestTrack your collection's value over time, see which cards moved the most, track wishlists, tradelists and more. Sign up at MTGPrice.com - it's free!