This week we have a Corbin excited by his favorite deck, a Doug excited by his biggest purchase, and a Jason made salty by the normal range of daily occurrences. This week the nonsense takes over the first part of the cast. Learn which cards to buy, which TNMT arcade game was the best, which deceased television personality holds the key to Corbin’s heart, and how Douglas turns your draft chaff into thousand dollar magic cards. Join us nerds.
- You can bother our guest Douglas Johnson for pictures of his Black Lotus at (@Rose0fthorns)
- There were modern things last weekend
- Breaking Bulk covers the rise of commons in a looked over fall set
- Pick of the Week
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
Douglas Johnson is and will forever be merely a guestMTGPrice helps keep you at the top of your game with our daily card price index, fast movers lists, weekly articles by the best MTGFinance minds in the business, the MTGFastFinance podcast co-hosted by James Chillcott & Travis Allen, as well as the Pro Trader Discord channels, where all the action goes down. Find out more.