Whipped Potatoes – 1) boiled potatoes that are blended using a whisk or an electric mixes to integrate air into the mixture. the process creates a creamier texture compared to mashed potatoes.
2) potatoes too timid to stand up to their wife.
- The gang is lost without Marcel
- Tournament results
- PES a bad TO?
- Yada Yada Yada
- Pick of the Week is back! Except only Jason does one
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
Marcel White – E-mail – Twitter
MTGPrice helps keep you at the top of your game with our daily card price index, fast movers lists, weekly articles by the best MTGFinance minds in the business, the MTGFastFinance podcast co-hosted by James Chillcott & Travis Allen, as well as the Pro Trader Discord channels, where all the action goes down. Find out more.