Magic sure is funny. GP Atlanta was a Commander 2015 release party. Wizards doesn’t want MTG Goldfish providing MODO match data. Patrick Chapin is a corner case. It’s a weird children’s card game we play and weird stuff happens.
- GP Atlanta recap
- There was a middle part to this episode. I just re-listened and already forgot
- MTG Goldfish ordered to not publish results?
- How are the Commander 205 decks?
- Pick of the Week is back!
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
Marcel White – E-mail – Twitter