Corbin starts us off by regaling all of us with a tale of his pocket getting “picketed” and we’re off to the races with a great episode where clearly we know there isn’t a lot to talk about Magic-wise until we start discussing it and, holy crap there’s actually a lot to talk about. The episode goes a little long. These things happen. The important thing to remember is that we’re your favorite Magic podcast and Corbin getting robbed is hilarious. There’s time to discuss spoilers, why it’s terrible that we have so many spoilers, and why this set is going to be a real financial curveball.
- Corbin’s picket-pocket story
- SPERLERS! Sperlers galore!
- Expeditions are discussed at length
- Potential new fair dual lands?
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- We’re serious about the Patreon. Expect new perks.
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
Marcel White – E-mail – TwitterMTGPrice helps keep you at the top of your game with our daily card price index, fast movers lists, weekly articles by the best MTGFinance minds in the business, the MTGFastFinance podcast co-hosted by James Chillcott & Travis Allen, as well as the Pro Trader Discord channels, where all the action goes down. Find out more.