There are a lot of varieties of tuna out there. Solid white albacore. Chunk light tuna. Sushi-grade tuna steaks. Mahi Mahi is tuna-esque. It’s probably the best kind of canned meat money can buy. When Starkist, the makers of probably the highest-quality canned tuna money can buy was caught underfilling cans, the resulting lawsuit resulted in a big opportunity for all of us. Value is value and if you are willing to certify under penalty of perjury that you bought a can of tuna from Starkist you are entitled to $25 cash or $50 in tuna and I think we know which one of those numbers is larger and therefore the correct choice. Do the right thing and if you bought some tuna, submit your claim.
- Was it not clear that the website was hyperlinked in the description? Here.
- I’m worried your hyperlinks might not be working. https://www.tunalawsuit.com/Home.aspx
- Oh, Magic stuff. Um… we got an e-mail from Sander Van Der Zee. It was insane.
- Full art foil lands? 5th rarity or no?
- Oath of the Gatewatch is a stupid name, guys.
- BFZ spoilers!
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
Marcel White – E-mail – TwitterTrack your collection's value over time, see which cards moved the most, track wishlists, tradelists and more. Sign up at MTGPrice.com - it's free!