There are a lot of varieties of tuna out there. Solid white albacore. Chunk light tuna. Sushi-grade tuna steaks. Mahi Mahi is tuna-esque. It’s probably the best kind of canned meat money can buy. When Starkist, the makers of probably the highest-quality canned tuna money can buy was caught underfilling cans, the resulting lawsuit resulted in a big opportunity for all of us. Value is value and if you are willing to certify under penalty of perjury that you bought a can of tuna from Starkist you are entitled to $25 cash or $50 in tuna and I think we know which one of those numbers is larger and therefore the correct choice. Do the right thing and if you bought some tuna, submit your claim.
- Was it not clear that the website was hyperlinked in the description? Here.
- I’m worried your hyperlinks might not be working. https://www.tunalawsuit.com/Home.aspx
- Oh, Magic stuff. Um… we got an e-mail from Sander Van Der Zee. It was insane.
- Full art foil lands? 5th rarity or no?
- Oath of the Gatewatch is a stupid name, guys.
- BFZ spoilers!
- Support our Patreon! DO IT. You know this cast makes you more than $1 a week
- Need to contact us? Hit up BrainstormBrew@gmail.com
Marcel White – E-mail – TwitterMTGPrice helps keep you at the top of your game with our daily card price index, fast movers lists, weekly articles by the best MTGFinance minds in the business, the MTGFastFinance podcast co-hosted by James Chillcott & Travis Allen, as well as the Pro Trader Discord channels, where all the action goes down. Find out more.