MTG Fast Finance is our weekly podcast covering the flurry of weekly financial activity in the world of Magic: The Gathering. MFF provides a fast, fun and useful sixty minute format. Follow along with our seasoned hosts as they walk you through this week’s big price movements, their picks of the week, metagame analysis and a rotating weekly topic.
Show Notes: Apr 1, 2017
Segment 1: Top Card Spikes of the Week
Fluctuator (Urza’s Saga, Rare)
Gain: +$12.50 (+500%)
Swans of Bryn Argoll (MM13, Rare)
Gain: +$3.50 (+350%)
Preacher (The Dark, Rare)
Gain: +12.50 (+167%)
Seismic Assault (7th, Foil Rare)
Gain: +$65.00 (+260%)
Through the Breach (CHK, Foil Rare)
Gain: +$160.00 (+178%)
Eldrazi Temple (ROE)
Gain: +$7.00 (+70%)
- Walking Ballista (AER, MTGO Rare*)
- The Call: Confidence Level 8: $7.00 to $12.00 (+5.00/71%) 0-12+ months)
2. Death’s Shadow (MM17, Foil Rare)
- The Call: Confidence Level 8: $15.00 to $25.00 (+10.00/+67%, 12+ months)
3. Expropriate (CSP2, Foil Mythic)
- The Call: Confidence Level 7: $40.00 to $70.00 (+30.00/+75%, 6-12+ months)
- Bear Umbra (AER, Rare)
- The Call: Confidence Level 7: $5.00 to $12.00 (+7.00/+140%, 6-12+ months)
2. Fulminator Mage (MM15, Rare)
- The Call: Confidence Level 8: $30.00 to $55.00 (+25.00/+167%, 0-12+ months)
3. Ad Nauseum (Shards of Alara, Rare)
- The Call: Confidence Level 8: $7.50 to $20.00 (+12.50/+167%, 0-12+ months)
Disclosure: Travis and James may own speculative copies of the above cards.
Segment 3: Topic of the Week
The guys got nasty over the recently revealed Amonkhet Masterpiece card frames.
CEO of ShelfLife.net, The Future of Collecting, Senior Partner at Advoca, a designer, adventurer, toy fanatic and an avid Magic player and collector since 1994.MTGPrice helps keep you at the top of your game with our daily card price index, fast movers lists, weekly articles by the best MTGFinance minds in the business, the MTGFastFinance podcast co-hosted by James Chillcott & Travis Allen, as well as the Pro Trader Discord channels, where all the action goes down. Find out more.